Pendleton Eye Center Promise
Vision is one of our most precious senses, and better vision means a better quality of life. Each of our physicians has trained and taught at some of the most prestigious universities in the country. Our office is comfortable and spacious, and our multilingual staff is the friendliest in town. We are committed to providing the most safe and effective treatments available to give you the best vision possible.
That’s the Pendleton Eye Center Promise!
Pendleton Eye Center officially opened its doors to patients in 1998. Started by Dr. Robert Pendleton, a Southern California native, who graduated from residency training in Ophthalmology in 1994 from Northwestern University School of Medicine, the Pendleton Eye Center’s mission has always been to offer an individualized approach to eye care. We offer financing to help you afford the vision you deserve to live the lifestyle you love. Unlike some centers that move patients in and out quickly in assembly line mode, we break from that pattern by making our office a comfortable, friendly and accommodating place to visit.
A Difference You Can See
- Dr. Pendleton sees every patient during Consultations
- Dr. Pendleton provides his personal cell phone number to patients after their procedures in case they have questions about their recovery
- We are up-front and honest about your vision treatment options, the risks and benefits
- We get to know patients on a personal level so we can recommend the right treatments for their lifestyle and personalities
- We never leave patients wondering what the next step will be; you’re in good hands with our friendly team
- Free WiFi is available in our spacious, comfortable office
- Our advanced technology is second-to-none
In Office Technology:
- Marco Epic Refraction Station
- Lipiview / Lipiflow
- Cassini topography linked to Lensar laser
- Zeiss IOL Master biometry
- Non-contact Ultrasound Biometry
- Zeiss YAG laser
- Zeiss 532 laser with indirect capabilities
- Topcon Fluorescein angiography
- Zeiss fundus photography
- Zeiss spectral domain and time domain OCT
Available at our Surgery Center:
- Lensar Femto Laser
- Zeiss Luminera operating microscopes
- Bausch and Lomb phaco
- Alcon Phaco
- Ellex YAG laser for laser floater removal
- ORA intraoperative abberometer
Available at our Laser Center
- Visx S4 excimer laser
- Picosecond laser
Our Results Speak for Themselves
A large percentage of our new patients come from past-patient referrals. This is because we help people in our community achieve the clear vision they deserve to live the lifestyle they love. Dr. Pendleton has the extensive experience to know what types of procedures will provide the highest degree of success for unique vision conditions.
We are ready to improve your vision! Contact us today to schedule an eye exam in Oceanside, California.
Built in 2008, our contemporary 4,000 sq foot facility was designed specifically for our needs, with a natural flow from the waiting room, to the pretesting area, to an inner dilating room with two custom built salt-water aquariums, a post dilation testing area, the physician exam rooms, a special procedure room equipped with an operative microscope, and finally ending in a beautiful boutique optical shop. At the center is our check in / check out, billing office, chart storage, and office manager. Patients travel from entry to exit, in a circle around the facility, and our walls feature photography-based artwork created by Dr. Pendleton, which we refer to as the Twenty 20 Gallery. Our office/gallery has hosted night time and weekend art-openings for Dr. Pendleton’s artwork, as well as other local artists and art groups, charitable organizations, and alumni groups.